Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm Walking in the Buddy Walk!!!

Hi!


This is Berkeley (...okay, it's really Julie typing...but Berkeley is telling me exactly what she wants you to know...)

I’m taking part in the DSCNWA Buddy Walk 2011 to raise awareness for Down Syndrome!
Can you take a minute to read my story and find out how you can help?

Go to my FirstGiving page: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/berkeleysmith/buddywalk2011?fge=ask
You can sign up to walk with me at the Buddy Walk, join my team, or donate to help me raise money for the Down Syndrome Connection! Even if you can't do either of those, you can still see a SUPER CUTE picture of me! :)

Julie says:
Berkeley is such a saleswoman! Don't feel pressured by her...we just hope that you go to the site and check out her picture and bio. Don't worry if you can't donate this time, but we know that some of you would like to support Berkeley in this way, which is why we're sending this out.

The people in charge of this site say:
You can donate online with a credit card. All donations are secure and sent directly to DOWN SYNDROME CONNECTION OF NORTHWEST ARKANSAS by FirstGiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.

Please send my page on to anyone who might like to donate!

God bless!

Julie

No comments: