Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Berkeley's Progress!

With 3 physical therapy sessions under her belt, Berkeley is ready to tackle new challenges! Her therapist told me that during her session today she stood up, with no support, for 12 seconds! We are thrilled. You can tell she's proud of herself. She hasn't started speech therapy yet, but she is making all sorts of new sounds, trying out new words, and doing more sign language. Her favorite sign at the moment is "cracker." She's getting so good at it that I sometimes have to tell her "no more crackers!"  or else she would be signing and eating and signing and eating all day long. :)
Here are some pictures of our family from February (maybe a few January in there, too):
February photo album

2 comments:

Donnae420 said...

I'm so proud of her! (and you--for being strong enough to say no more crackers!)

Unknown said...

Oh, my sweet girl! Or, your sweet girl...I have no actual claim to her, other than I love her! She's such a little rockstar. I can't wait to give her a squeeze. :)