Sunday, June 27, 2010

Welcome to the newest Drama Queen!


The girls LOVE their daddy! They love mommy, too, but there's just something about daddy. We're having a great summer so far...we really are...but I'm still getting used to being home (or somewhere) with the girls all day. Some of you who are moms might understand that there can sometimes be a little bit of tension between mothers and daughters. Brighton and I really did have a wonderful day today, but by the end of the day things were getting a little dramatic. She really wanted a gumball, but since she had just had a cookie, I told her no. She pressed the issue, so I said (trying to use a New York accent), "forget about it." With as much drama as she could muster, while holding her pointer finger up in the air, she said, "I will NEVER forget about it! I will keep this story FOREVER!" I think Sean summed it up tonight when he said, "when you get a bunch of women together, things just get crazy."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kris said...

Oh girl, THAT is funny! :-)

Just hope and pray that this not a foreshadowing of the teenage years!