Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Flying Solo!


As Brighton told Grammy G today, "Daddy at work. Make monies." That means that Sean's back to work, my Mom is back in Arkansas, and we're finding out if I can handle our two girls by myself.

Besides wearing our pajamas until 2pm, I think it's gone pretty well. We've all been fed at least once, Brighton has read the insurance manual to Berkeley, and we've talked to both Grammies on the phone.

Now both girls are asleep. Brighton is wearing her princess nightgown and slippers, getting her "beauty sleep" inside of her "castle" (a tent-like playhouse that Sean put over her bed). Our girls are so precious, and I'm so happy to be their Mom!

That's all for now...I'm new at this!

Loving this,
Julie

2 comments:

Kris said...

Glad you've gotten the first day alone down! Glad it went well!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to enjoy this blogging thing. :) And you even posted a picture!

I'm thinking of you, friend. Good luck!